The JP4 Foundation is committed to giving back to the greater Twin Cities community. Over the course of the year, the JP4 Foundation connects players with volunteer opportunities throughout the Twin Cities. We believe community service and learning projects empower youth and young adults with the tools they need to become our communities’ future leaders, parents, employees, business owners, and the like.
All volunteer opportunities are different. Sometimes we find a project that only requires a few volunteers, other times we will need entire baseball teams or baseball organizations. The JP4 Foundation has facilitated a variety of service-learning opportunities. Here are just a few examples:
- Players have volunteered their time assisting at local county care centers
- Teams have traveled to Feed My Starving Children to pack meals for undernourished kids across the world
- Players have donated their time and resources to collect toys for the Toys for Tots campaign hosted by Kare 11
- Multiple meals have been prepared at the Ronald McDonald House
- Engaging the Miracle League of Blaine for joint practices with the Minnesota Blizzard practices during winter months
No volunteer project too small or too large for the JP4 Foundation. Our goal is to provide a variety of volunteer opportunities and experiences throughout the course of the year. If you have a need, contact us today.